The Personal Trainer Hall of Fame™ (an international organization) acknowledges the top leaders from around the world who have made significant contributions to the personal training industry in various ways.
These are the categories for which someone can be nominated for induction to the Personal Trainer Hall of Fame:
- Trend Setter: This division is for an individual who has had a significant contribution to the personal training industry, specifically by creating trends which have dramatically influenced the world of fitness, and is recognized by peers as being such a leader. This individual must have minimum of 10 years ongoing experience with a verifiable track record, and must currently work with his/her clients in a one-on-one or small group training environment at least 10 hours per week
- Educational Leader: This division is for an individual who has demonstrated a long-term tradition of educational excellence providing education to personal training professionals, and is recognized by peers as being such a leader. This individual must have minimum of 10 years ongoing experience with a verifiable track record.
Selection Process and Voting:
- The initial selection process for inductees for any given year is done by the PTHF Advisory Board.
- 8 or more nominees are presented for each category of induction (depending on number of initial nominees).
- The Advisory Board and a select group of personal training industry leaders vote and narrow the field.
- Finalists are posted online.
- All final prospective candidates are notified, and they need to approve the nomination.
- There is an open online public vote.
- The winners will be announced at the conclusion of the voting.
- 2015 induction ceremony will take place in Orlando, FL.
If you have been nominated for induction, please contact our office for the PTHF Nomination Acceptance Form.